FREE DELIVERY on UK Mainland orders over £75
Express Courier Delivery charge:
£5.95 for Express Delivery, normally 1 to 4 working days to UK Mainland only.
- Orders placed before 2pm are normally packed and dispatched within 24 hours.
- Orders placed after 2pm will normally be packed and dispatched within 48 hours.
- We do not deliver to outlying postcodes as standard. Please contact us if you wish to arrange a delivery to an outlying postcode and we will try to help you but cannot guarantee we will be able to do so.
- PLEASE NOTE: Delivery during extremely busy periods, such as the January Sale and Christmas, may take slightly longer.
We recommend that you contact us before placing any furniture order and we will be able to advise you fully of the timescale and availability and confirm your delivery charge.
We have listed which charge you should select for delivery of each item in our furniture section. This will be Small £10, Medium £25 or Large £100. Please click the correct delivery option at checkout. Don't worry if you select the wrong delivery charge, we will contact you to fix this should an error occur.
Our normal Express Delivery processes do not apply to furniture. We use a specialist courier service and therefore delivery times and charges may vary.
Reserving Products Online and Collecting in Store
If you choose to reserve a product online and collect from our store you will not be required to make payment at the time of reservation. You will however need to select a payment at collection option at checkout but you will not be charged nor will you be required to enter payment details at this point.
We will hold the item or items that you have reserved for 48 hours only. After this time if you have not paid for and collected the reserved items, they will be released for sale again. If you need longer to collect your item, please contact us on 01482 886388 and we will try our best to help you.
We will do out best to fulfil all reserved items however please accept that there may be occasions where we are unable to do so.
If you wish to return an item that you have reserved online you will need to return the item to our store and our standard in store returns policy will apply only. You will be entitled to an exchange or credit note for these items.
The Pamperhouse Return Policy for items purchased online with us.
We hope that you will be delighted with your order but we understand that there are occasions that you may want to return items or that a parcel arrives damaged or faulty.
In this case, you must contact us within 14 days of receipt of your order on 01482 886388 or by email at [email protected] We do however pride ourselves on our commitment to the highest levels of customer service and will consider cases on a case by case basis, subject to the situation, after this period. You can also start a returns process within your account on our website.
Please note that we are not responsible for return postage, with the exception of faulty items or goods damaged in transit.
Once you have contacted us, you must:
1. Take reasonable care of the products that you wish to return and not use them.
2. Please ensure all items are wrapped securely. We recommend that you use insured registered delivery and keep the Proof of Posting receipt as we cannot be responsible for return parcels that fail to reach us.
3. In order to qualify for a refund, the returned products must be unused, in perfect condition, undamaged and in the original packaging. All fragile items must be securely packaged.
Please note that large unwanted items will need to be collected by one of our couriers and the cost for this will be deducted from your refund - simply call us on 01482 886388 and a member of our team will be able to advise you.
If you are a UK/EU consumer, the above comply with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
The Pamperhouse Ltd
39 Ladygate, Beverley, East Yorkshire, HU17 8BH